The Worlds Pipe Band Championships is always a great family event, and this year is no different. On Saturday the event site includes a fantastic kids' zone with a distinctive Scottish twist offering free activities from 10am - 4pm.
So here's a guide to some of the top activities children can enjoy in the kids' zone and elsewhere at The Worlds!
1. Visit Hamish McBusThere's lots of fun to be had on this big red double decker kitted out with soft play, slides, climbing frames and a ball pool!
2. Climb the WallsThis year the kids' zone features a climbing wall - great fun for older children.
3. Make some noise!Enjoy interactive musical fun with Children's Classic Concerts.
4. Build your own bagpipesIn our specially themed treasure hunt, follow the clues to find the components you need to make your very own 'bagpipes'.
5. Look for Nessie...In a magical puppet show, join Little Jack on his 'Looking for Nessie' adventure.
6. Go on the Big WheelWho doesn't love the big wheel? Get a great view of the whole Worlds site and beyond by taking a turn. Please note there is a charge for the big wheel: £4/£3 concessions.
7. Watch the Worlds!The sound and colour of The Worlds' piping competition is a great spectacle for all ages. And there are plenty of young people competing in the event too, with accomplished high school-aged musicians displaying their skills in the Novice Juvenile contest.
All activities listed above with the exception of the Big Wheel are FREE with your Worlds ticket.The kids' zone is open on Saturday 16 August only.